Branching Out


If you feel like the last leaf on your branch, then “Branch out from where you are.” This became my focus after a real, orphaned life experience.


After reading Zechariah 6:12, “Behold, a man whose name is Branch, for He will branch out from where He is; and He will build the temple of the Lord,” I realized I could “branch out from where I was,” and I began building again.


“Kate’s Branch” was formed this year when my husband, Bill, inspired me to embrace my creativity and to encourage other artists also.

I became intentional about my studio practice to actually produce art, what many of you call "online content" these days. So when a local church contacted me for featuring my work, I said yes. "Dreams Never Die" became the theme of a long-awaited pursuit to show my art publicly again. 

There's more to come on that, but till then, follow this link to this short article about me on page 45 in the recent feature of THE BEND magazine called, "State of the Arts" in the Coastal Bend. 


"Dreams Never Die" (c)2015 KBWord AKA Kate's Branch
Acrylic on Canvas 16"x20"

(c)2015-2016 Kate Browning Word 
All Rights Reserved



Comments

Popular Posts