Wearable Art

Having reached GOLD DESIGNER status with VIDA really has its perks. I love our company, their beautiful website and of course, their beautiful products. Here is my #1 best seller scarf, I suppose because it's EDGY! 


 Courtship 4 Modal Scarf

 Courtship 4 Modal Scarf, mannequin view

All my #wearableart begins with what else but, ART! Here is the inspiration for the scarf above, a mixed media collage titled, "Courtship 4"

Here are a few new designs to choose from: 
 Ode to Warp and Weft Sheer Wrap


 Ode to Warp & Weft 2 Modal Scarf


 Blue Zebra Kaleidoscope Luster Oblong Pillow




And available as a man's silk pocket scarf and in RED also. These products were created in Photoshop from an image I captured of zebra-striped glass bottles. 

Right now, use these CODES in your shopping cart for selections of my collection. These are good SITE WIDE. 

$20 off $100 use: 20VIDA
$100 off $350 use: 100VIDA
$300 off $900 use: 300VIDA

Comments

Popular Posts